3/13/09

BLASTS FROM THE PAST

Here's when mommy (in the middle) and 2 of her best friends were 3 months ahead of her. WHy oh WHY does she look like she's at the same point in her pregnancy as them?!?!?

Here's last 4th of July at work with my cousin RHY RHY. Mommy just loves this pic so she wanted to post it with the blast from the past! Last Easter! Man am i cute or what!?!??!




Mommy is 9 months here! ALmost ready for the world to meet me! She worked til the day before I came into this crazy world! Go mom!

Mommy looks so tired here, but she had to come see lil Rhy RHy. Here she is a few days old, in a few weeks from this pic, my mom will have me in her arms!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always so fun looking back at the good ol' days. I often wonder when I look at photos of myself...'What was I thinking??" :) They are all very cute!! I love the ones the two little ones in their dresses!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh, what a sweet look back! i love the picture of the cousins, what adorable matching dresses!