mommy and me!
LOVE the sneaks!!ps - thanks for the comment!!
such cute, cute photos. My youngest, Mya, wears the same sneakers in all different colors. Love 'em.I added something to today's blog after you left your comment. See if you can find it. lol TROUBLE MAKER
is that your mom? She's a hottie! (as my husband would say). And you're a cutie :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it. This is your childrens' blog. And that's you! I thought the pics looked a little modern (especially those converse sneaks), but not the one with Dad.
YUPS YOU GOT IT EVA!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE the sneaks!!
ps - thanks for the comment!!
such cute, cute photos. My youngest, Mya, wears the same sneakers in all different colors. Love 'em.
I added something to today's blog after you left your comment. See if you can find it. lol TROUBLE MAKER
is that your mom? She's a hottie! (as my husband would say). And you're a cutie :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it. This is your childrens' blog. And that's you! I thought the pics looked a little modern (especially those converse sneaks), but not the one with Dad.
YUPS YOU GOT IT EVA!!!
Post a Comment