MOMMY SAID HOW CUTE I WAS TRYING TO SHOW OFF HER HEALS! HEY I WAS FEELING I NEEDED SOME FASHION HELP TODAY!
3/9/09
SPARKLY HEELS
Posted by MJMILLS at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MOMMY SAID HOW CUTE I WAS TRYING TO SHOW OFF HER HEALS! HEY I WAS FEELING I NEEDED SOME FASHION HELP TODAY!
Posted by MJMILLS at 12:33 PM
1 comments:
Those pictures are too cute. Girls gotta love their heels!
You asked on my about the no slip grip for hairclips. I know of 2 things that work well. One is cutting up one of the liners you put in your kitchen sick. You know the really padded thing (usually they are beige) that comes rolled up and keeps dishes from slipping around the sink. Just cut one up the size of you clip and hot glue on. Easy peasy. And one mat can make tons! Another option (which may cost a little more) is using medical bandages. Look for ones made with "telfa". They are thicker than regular cotton bandages.
Hope that helps and good luck making your little one some clips!
Post a Comment