Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! Here's us at the semi-annual San Gennaro Feast! It was yummy and fun! Dax went on some scarey rides while I sat in my stroller and ate cotton candy!!!
5/20/09
San Gennaro Feast!
Posted by MJMILLS at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I was going to send you harassing text messages since you haven't updated in forever. Then I was happy that you had a new post, and now I'm sad again because there are hardly any photos! Come on, Erin...You have to give us some new pics, Rhyan is getting lonely with no Maryjane!
Hi! You won a contest on my blog but left no email information, please use my CONTACT info on my blog to mail me your mailing address for your prize with in 48 hours or I'll have to draw a new winner =)
Post a Comment