4/6/09

Pine Valley, Utah

Here we are on vaca in Utah. The first day we got here there was 4 inches on the ground. Since then it hasn't snowed, but I got to play in what was left behind. Here is a nice long icicle mom wanted to get a photo of! Here I am playing in the snow for the first time! I loved every second of it!



Mom, brother, and ME!


Brother just loved sledding behind the quad! He could have done it all afternoon and night.
Brother was so proud of his icicles.

Here's my favorite man and I, well, besides my daddy.
Brother thinks he's a SUPA MODEL.
What you think about my driving skills.

Aren't I caaa-ute???!?!









2 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

What wonderful pics! And she is SO CAAA-UTE!XO

Anonymous said...

Those are such great photos!!! HOpe you enjoyed your time up here in our country...cold, white, and cold! :) Thankfully the snow is all melting AGAIN....