2/21/09

Q-Tips

Look mom! I found these!!! I dumped them all out too!

CHillin' on the window bench with my Q-Tips! Fun times...i guess =)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for being an absolute sweetheart and faithfully stopping by and checking in on our little love.I continue to be amazed by the outpouring of support.As for the hair.Are you talking totally shave.Like ... totally.Or cutting enough to donate.If you shave it ... you win rock star status.If you cut it ... still rock star.Seriously,what an awesome idea and what an incredible gift.Just the fact that you are thinking about it is amazing.Maryjane is darling and Dax,love that name,so handsome.Let me know what you decide on the hair thing.March 7th is my daughter Caitlin's 20th birthday,yes I am old and even have a 22 year old as well.Do you think people would believe me if I told them we had them when we were say,15?Zoey was actually suppose to arrive on the 7th,if that sways you at all... kidding.Take care and thanks again for your support from afar.