Pumpkins are the reason why!!! We love to go to the pumpkin patch & then getting to carve our pickings.......I'll add that my parents love to bake the seeds too!!!
Oh here I am again at cousin's house!
Back to the pumpkin patch! I helped everyone move the pumpkins around! I wanted to take the scarecrow home with me =)
Brother got a fake tattoo while we were there! Silly brother!
My first carousel ride!
Back at Rhy's again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved to look at the puppy

Back to the pumpkin patch! I helped everyone move the pumpkins around! I wanted to take the scarecrow home with me =)

Brother got a fake tattoo while we were there! Silly brother!

My first carousel ride!

Back at Rhy's again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved to look at the puppy



1 comments:
You've been Tagged!!! Go to my blog and see the details.
Post a Comment