7/21/08

TAHOE!!!!!!! RHYAN'S 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH!

Rhyan just loves dollies!!!! Here she is opening just a few of her many gifts!!!
Here I am on the planeride home actually!!! I handle planes better than mama, that's for sure!This was my very first experience on a plane....I hope they are all this easy.

Just me playing with Sandy and Bob's phone! They took it away though cuz I was trying to make all sorts of calls!

Rhyan's dinner was yummy!!! We had fresh lobsters that were delivered to the door alive that morning!!! MmmmMmmm good.
Me and Mom!!! Like my crown auntie Aimee made?!?!?
More of me and mama!
The crown fits me well huh???? I think I was born to wear a crown.
Rhy Rhy got to open this gift early since she was trying to open the presents all morning, of course I was helping her be curious!!! haha

















My uncle Jay sure does love us! He can handle both of us at the same time!






Oh boy...the boat ride and the life vests!!!! I didn't know what to think of the vest so I just stayed very still. I was still enough that everyone called me a rug! I layed there for 5 mins on the ground and didn't flinch....soon enough I fell asleep in the cabin.







0 comments: