In Pahrump with my dad's aunt June (Babo). Brother is super-duper silly to me!

I'm so lucky to have so many people that love me. Here's me with my dad's side of the family.

Here we are, the cutest cousins EVER

My cousin Rhyan was giving my mom a "look".

Thanksgiving with Grandpa and Grandma

Mom took two steps to get my bottle, and I passed out in 2 secs! She wishes I could passout like this ALL the time

Storytime

Brother loves to read to me....he makes me smile


roley poley oley!

Just gettin the 'ol dipey changed at work!!!!!

I was realllllllllllly sleepy at mom's party, but I let her friends hold me anyways.

Mommy had a bodyshop party so she let me take a lil dip in the pedicure tubs! I didn't really know what to think!

Just us baldies playing the Xbox!
My mom's good friend Jen came to see me for the first time! I wasn't awake much though =(
0 comments:
Post a Comment